Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Christmas in Iowa

We spent the first week of break here in Des Moines and had a little Christmas in our apartment. My parents (Sloans) sent us a gift for Rocco from their cat, Louis. We made a bunch of pajama pants and matching pillow cases for Kamala's family; you can see the pink camo's I made for Kamala (I made myself Transformer PJ's!) We got to decorate the apartment with lights and our tiny christmas tree that we bought our first christmas. Sadly enough this was its last year. It died christmas eve, oh well I guess that means new tree for Kamala next year. The last two picture are from our traditional breakfast that we stole from Kamala's family (Andrews). They have pancakes with strawberries and whip cream. We made crepes this year which were totally yummy.
These pictures also show some of our presents from our stockings, (thats the only thing we open before breakfast). We had fun. We even had a christmas dinner with pork chops instead of turkey. Yummy yummy, Kamala is such a good cook!

0 comments: