Monday, September 15, 2008

Week #1

I am totally stealing my friends idea from her blog but felt like I needed this to help me realize all me blessings and to appreciate life right now. I am really struggling with that right now due to the fact of some of the trials I am going through. So here goes my new goal. Every monday I am going to write down one thing or person that I am grateful for and why. I truly believe it will help me and plus you will be able to give comments if you like and see pictures I don't normally post.


So here goes,week #1. I am incredibly thankful for my wonderful best friend and husband of 4 years, Travis. Where to start, he truly is my everything. Travis is the best and strongest supporter a girl could ask for. No matter what my new crazy idea is he always supports me. He always seems to find a way to look at things in a positive way. If only I could follow his example. I also could not ask for a better partner in all our adventures. Travis is always up for something new. We have driven big 40 foot buses together and that is just the beginning.

Travis has even joined me during some of my lessons that I taught in Rexburg. Now you must understand, Trav has been horseback riding maybe a handful of times. Of course I will follow him to do whatever he wants to do as well. From snorkeling in the freezing water in Alaska, to Halibut fishing to Mt biking. Our adventures never seem to end and that is just how I like it. So here is to my sweetheart, the best husband, best supporter, best singer, best adventurer, best dancer, and above all the best best friend a girl could ask for. I love you with all my heart honey. I look forward to all the adventures that lay in front of us.



7 comments:

jamieBEE said...

we are glad you married Travis too!! You guys are both awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt and Erin said...

Great idea, Kamala! You and Travis are so cute together! Sorry you're going through a tough time right now. If there's anything I can do, or if you ever want to talk about anything, I'm always here.

Kelly said...

This was a really sweat post. I loved seeing old pictures of the two of you. Sorry your going through a tough time. Trials suck but we somehow make it through. If you ever want to come hang out while the boys our studying you are more than welcome. I'm home most of the time.

Thomas Family said...

That was a great post Kamala. I still think the next adventure you two should plan is a trip to Arizona to visit us. Maybe this winter sometime when you could use a break from the cold.

sarita said...

This was such a great post! You and Travis are so lucky to have each other! I really like your idea of counting your blessings. It is something that I need to do more often, so thanks for the reminder. It really does cheer us up, don't you think? I hope things get better soon. I'll be praying for you.

brittanyandtravis said...

Great post! I hope things get better for you soon.

Karri Sloan said...

You guys are awesome, we sure miss you.