Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hmmm What have we been up too?

Yes everyone we are still alive. We have just been busy. What have we been busy with you might ask well...
Travis has been insanely busy with his rotations. He is has had a month worth of Family Practice, two weeks of OMT (bone manipulation treatment), and starting next Monday he will begin Rehab and Therapy. He has been enjoying his positions.
I have been working a TON! We have been changing up the store. I am trying to find something to add to the part time position at BBW. I enjoy the job it just doesn't pay that great and want some more hours.
On the days that we actually have some time off we explore the local trails. There is some beautiful trials around here and we are really enjoying the area.
Now on the days we don't go exploring I convince Travis to play tennis with me. Trav is much better at the game than I am but I am learning and actually win a few games every now and then.
The rest of my free time is spent working out at the gym in our complex. This is the best shape I have been in in a long long time.
So there you go, that is what our life has been like lately. We will have some real pictures of some of our activities soon.

0 comments: