Okay, I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything but I doubt you have even noticed, so here goes.
I have been insanely busy with work, and getting us ready for the holidays. There is really too much all close together so posting stuff was the last thing on my list of things to do so I apologize.
We will begin with the latest happenings in the Sloan (midwest) family.
Christmas was fun and even warmer than the last 3 we have celebrated. It poured down rain the entire day making the grass even greener. I was thrilled but Trav was bummed.
Our lovely mini tree with all our goodies.
I thoroughly enjoyed our traditional pancakes with strawberry breakfast. Yummmy!
Travis is the King of Pancakes in our house. He makes them so much better than I can.
This was the week before Christmas. There was a Christmas Tree lighting in a near by town so we went with our friends the Kraczek's to enjoy them. It was tons of fun and we even took a ride in a horse drawn carriage.
The freezing cold couples getting a group shot.
Thanksgiving feast that we shared with the Kraczek's. It was a feast and oh how it tasted good.
After being married for 5 yrs I figured that we deserved to own special place settings. I splurged a bit but doesn't it look good?
I know this one is quite old but I had to post it. As many people know Halloween is my favorite holiday so I had to post our porch decorations.
(we forgot to do pumpkins this year)
This was at the Haunted Hay Ride that a local fire station put on. The line was enormous so we ended up just chilling by the fire for a while instead of going.
Just decorating cookies with the Kraczek's.
Lastly we celebrated Travis' birthday at the beginning of October. As you can see he was a pretty happy birthday boy. Gotta love that handsome man of mine.
Well thanks for hanging in there and getting caught up with all our craziness. We have enjoyed our first semester here in Dayton, can't wait to see where 2010 puts us.
1 comments:
Loved the place setting Kam. Was fun to hear of your adventures and see the cute pictures. mom
Post a Comment