Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Plate is Full...

So how many things do you think Kamala can do at once? You know I always wondered that myself. Well as of right now if you count family and church that number is up to 5 different things that are needing some part of my attention right now.

imgres.jpg

So as for church we teach the CTR 7 class which is wonderful. Travis and I take turns teaching each week and the kids are adorable. It is really helping me in studying the scriptures and understanding the principles much better.


88509400.jpg

And of course when it comes to family I have to be home for my handsome hubby. Travis has had insane schedules lately so we try to take time out of our busy schedules for each other. Travis will actually be starting his rotation in the ER here soon so it will be really interesting to see how often we see each other. Hopefully he still knows that I love and support him in all he does.

photo.jpg

As for the barn in Vandalia I am having a blast. I am out there about 4 days a week right now but it will be 5 days a week once the summer camps start. Our days have been filled with cleaning stalls, cleaning the barn, cleaning horses and riding as many as we can. Sure I am exhausted by the time my week is over but I am loving every minute of being with these gorgeous animals everyday.


imgres.jpg

I really don't know what to say here so I will just leave it at this. I work a lot of nights and am expected to drop everything if they need me cause I am too dang dependable. I know that should be a good thing right? Well ask me later if I agree.


imgres.jpg

Well the last thing on my plate is that I recently opened my own business as selling Mary Kay Cosmetics. I know most of you probably think I am crazy but I have always wanted to work for myself and run my own business so here is my chance until Travis is completely done with school. So if you are interested in seeing what I am doing look on my other website at marykay.com/klsloan.


So there you have it. My plate is full and I would love to slim it done, maybe some day. Well at least you know now why I haven't been blogging lately.

0 comments: