Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wow it's getting close...

Where has the last 6 months gone? Believe it or not this is the beginning of the 3rd and last trimester. It is really hard to believe that this monumentous time has come. I am excited that we are at the end and that our baby will be coming soon though I kinda wish it was taking a little longer so that way I had more time to get ready for her arrival. As for feeling good or bad I have just been feeling tired. I am not used to having so very little energy on a daily basis. Of course I do have a tendency to push myself a little far. Other than not training I really haven't cut back too much at work. I am still teaching 8 lessons a week and feeding once a day, and they just keep coming. Travis keeps asking me when I am gonna stop completely...I want to try to feed till the end of May. My big excitment is that I am NOT running our summer horse camp. No matter what anyone thinks, I am not doing it! I only have a few lessons that continue in the summer so it won't be too much work. Plus my sister will be coming early so she can help with whatever I have left going on.

As for baby "Ebo" and me no major complaints. I have to say I really still can't eat eggs...I tired to make myself some a week ago and it lasted about 45 minutes. Sad I know but I guess there is always one thing. Other than staying away from eggs til after she is here I have felt fine. I can tell she is getting bigger cause she likes to stretch from top to bottom or from side to side, especially if I walk around the barn. I think my belly has gotten bigger but I was not able to get a picture of me this week. So you will have to settle for pictures of our "Ebo". I will get a pic of the belly for 30 wks.

 Latest Profile of "Ebo", so cute and so big!!!

One of her strong legs trying to push through me!!!

7 comments:

Judster said...

Getting so very close! Do you imagine her in those cute clothes? Got the bed all set up?

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

It's hard to imagine her in the clothes as of right now. I think it has finally set in that she's coming though. Oh and we've had the bed up for a while cause you know how much we love to put things together.

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis and Kamala Sloan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis and Kamala Sloan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis and Kamala Sloan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis and Kamala Sloan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.