Thursday, June 21, 2012

Is It July Yet?!?!


The farther we go into this pregnancy I get more nervous. I just don't feel ready at all. We have been getting a baby item every month since February. We have been doing ok but know we are at the last few things and I am not sure what else we need to get. So if you have any suggestions let me know. I know we need to get certain things so let me know your opinions.

1. Baby Monitor
2. Baby Swing
3. Diaper Pail
4. Bedding Set

I am just out of ideas. And the heat and lack of sleep is starting to get to me. I still have a ton of lessons going on right now. I really didn't expect to be busier than the last few years. I just expect people to be traveling more. I'm not complaining at all, I'm just a little surprised and happy. It's also good to know that my clients will happily wait while I have the baby. It shows real loyalty if you ask me.
Well that's my life right now...busy, too warm and worn out. I'm getting ready to slow down for a bit.

34 weeks (if you couldn't read the note)

2 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Yay, Kamala! We're in that same stage where we know we should have more gear than we have now, but we have no idea what we'll really need and use. There are so many crazy lists out there that convince you that you need more than you really do. I just think of those early pioneer women who didn't have any gear, and those babies turned out just fine.
You look great! Here's to the home stretch!

jamieBEE said...

A baby swing is a must at our house!! I bought mine at Children's Orchard (a second hand children's store). I would look on Craigslist too.

As far as diaper pail - they are expensive and a regular trash can with a lid works just as good. The refill bags are expensive too. In my opinion just get a $5 trash can from Walmart and save your money for diapers!

A baby moniter is great if you have a large house. But for the first few weeks you won't need it because the babe will most likely be in your room sleeping.

As far as bedding at our house we have Astrid in the cradle In our bedroom for a few weeks and then the crib after that. The only bedding we really use are the bumpers and crib sheet. The blankets get spit up and pooped on so much that they are always rotating and in te wash. So if you are going to splurge get cute bumpers


A MUST is diapers. And atleast 8 onesies. Little nail clippers. Burp clothes. Swaddle blankets.

If you want nursing tips let me know - I have a few tricks :)