So I kinda talked about the days leading up to miss Kadi's arrival. Yes we were thinking that we would have had another week but that's ok we were ready to see her finally either way.
As most people know I am a very private person so I really don't feel comfortable to write the whole birth story...sorry to burst your bubble.
So the experience started Sunday the 22nd at 9pm, when they started the induction. I was convinced to go home and not spend a night in the hospital yet so all I had to do was keep myself calm and keep my blood pressure normal. Yep I got my wish and we headed home and then came back at 6 am Monday the 23rd. Once we got back to the hospital and mom got there the experience began....
The day was filled with
- Tears
- Prayers
- A little bit of pain
- Lots and Lots of love
Sadly enough it didn't go as we had planned or expected at all but we were surrounded by love and prayers by everyone. Not only did we have family from across the country praying for us but also an entire floor of nurses. We were so lucky to be the only ones on the floor. The staff was amazing!!!!
A picture of a last moment of just the two of us (no not a pretty picture, I was a little tired)
And the first moment where we are FINALLY a family of THREE!!!
Seeing my perfect girl!!!
Daddy holding his baby girl, was so very precious!!!
The youngest aunt, Amelia, she was so excited!!!
The big tough guy, uncle Josh. He tries to be so tough but is so tender when it comes to his niece.
And Grandma Tracy with her FIRST grandchild. She was the first person to get to hold her, she was so proud.
0 comments:
Post a Comment