So I promised the lowdown on the hoedown.
So we started doctor appointments again this last February to try to get prego...technically we started trying again last May however I didn't become "regular" till August. Anywho we decided to see doctors because we knew we were coming to Great Falls and there aren't any specialists on base here and we weren't sure how much our insurance would cover. So treatments began...none of which worked. By May we had done as much we could do in Dayton with no luck. I was a little disheartened but onwards and upwards I guess.
So needless to say we made the trek west and we weren't too concerned about worrying about if we were prego or not until roughly September. So as the end of September arrived I was prepared to start my cycle once again. However I had my hopes up just a little bit.
So this is how that week unfolded.
I actually had a dream about a baby boy. I never dreamt of a little girl...Trav did though. Anyway this was different though...it was from birth to the little boy being older and playing with Kadi on our playground. It was crazy to me but I moved on and didn't mention the dream to anyone. However the next day I had an odd dream that Kadi's dance teacher was my Visiting Teacher. I thought it was totally odd. The next day after dance class her teacher seriously came up to me and said, "Guess what? I found out I'm your VT!!!" I was excited cause I like her but at the same time I was a little weirded out.
My family are strong believers in dreams. We feel that most of the time they really have some truth to them. Now I'm not saying we think they predict the future but they have some merit. So I called my mom and talked to her about the dreams. We both thought that there could be some truth and merit in both my dreams and that I should take a test in a day or two. I mentioned them to Trav and he pretty much shrugged it off. I have to mention that he was the one convinced I was prego with Kadi and I didn't believe it. So I was a little discouraged that he wasn't as positive as I was. I was not having any symptoms really of being prego but my thoughts were hopeful. By the end of the week I was 5 days late and I was pretty positive the test would be positive. So before Trav left for work that day I took the test and you know what? I was RIGHT!!!
So there you have it...the full story. I know it was probably boring to read but I wanted to have it written somewhere so I can share it with the little one at some point.
Ok now proof that we actually did something this week.
We went for a family bike ride along the Missouri River. Kadi had a blast!

1 comments:
Kamala, that is such wonderful news! Congratulations!
Post a Comment