Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Gorgeous Ballerina!!!

Every Tuesday the base Library has a story time for kiddos and has a craft to go along with the theme that they are doing that week. We try to go every week however sometimes Kadi would rather stay home and play. I'm glad we made it this week though cause we didn't make it to the kids christmas party for the clinic.
They had a special visitor this week. Kadi is still a little hesitant when around people dressed up. She has finally gotten relaxed around mascots and people at Halloween don't bother her too bad, but Santa Claus look out!!!
She was fine watching the other kids go and say hi but wasn't interested until I said he had a surprise treat for her. Then she walked up and gave him five, took the bag of candy, and ran back to me! 
Silly girl!!! 
She loves doing the craft at then end of each week. I am pretty sure she will be an artist as she gets older. The different colors fascinate her.

Wednesday was the BIG night!!! Time to get dressed up in costume and hit the stage. The amount of excitement she had is indescribable!

I love the fact that she can hold still and pose with most of her body but there's always one part of her that is moving and blurry.
I love this beautiful ballerina so much!!!

The youngest class was the first to perform. The entire night was Frozen themed (big surprise). They had a slide show at the beginning while playing "Let it Go". Kadi was belting the entire song...I was having a hard time not crying. When did my baby girl become so grown up?

You can find us pretty easy...I'm the huge pregnant lady!!!
Kadi LOVES this song (it's to "Do You Want to Build a Snowman"). I wanted Kadi to do as much as she could remember so that's why I'm not helping as much as the other moms, but remember she is one of the oldest too.
Words can not describe how proud of her I was!!!
The only thing missing was her grandparents...don't worry we'll be doing the dance for them sometime soon.

Random picture of the Week
So yesterday we went to a wrestling tournament to see uncle Sean who is the coach for Belgrade MT. Kadi loved watching the guys wrestling, she was very upset when she was told that she couldn't wrestle with them cause she's too little. Uncle Sean told her that he would teach her how when she get s a bit bigger.
As for the picture daddy took her to the bathroom to go potty and they found a small door. Who knows where it goes but they thought it was pretty funny. 

0 comments: