Sunday, April 26, 2015

Picture comparison week...

I know I haven't done the whole belly picture thing this pregnancy but I figured since I am CRAZY busy with Kadi Bug I had an excuse. At least I remember when I had pictures while I was prego with Kadi so we can do the whole comparison thing.
34 wks with Miss Kadi...
 34 wks with our 2nd princess...
I feel 10 times bigger this time but I can't tell if I am or not so who knows. I will say I look EXHAUSTED in the picture...oh well.

I finally am getting some of my projects finished slowly but surely. One that has been driving me NUTS is the fact that our playroom was a disorganized undecorated mess. 
Well we FIXED it!!!
I have been working on the alphabet for a little over 6 months now and my mom and sister helped me finish it over spring break. I am still missing some animals to go with the letters but hey they are up and BEAUtiful!!!
 The alphabet is not complete without some numbers...this was Travis' idea.
I think they turned out cute too.
 I also have maps up, my old vintage My Little Ponies, my old stuffed animals, hangers for dress up clothes and an area for our season felt board that isn't finished yet. I will get a complete picture up eventually. But I have so thrilled to finally have this HUGE room done.

Kadi just wanted to say hello to you all! She LOVES having her picture taken and for the most part is such a happy girl. I LOVE my Big Girl Princess!!!!

0 comments: