Sunday, May 17, 2015

We're getting to the End

So I don't have any pictures for this week...too pre-occupied.
I have been determined to get as MUCH done as possible. I has things I wanted to get done at different stages in the 3rd trimester.

Things while I could lift things...
Paint Kadi's dresser...check
Go through Kadi's boxes of clothes...check
Plant flowers and herbs...check

Things AFTER I couldn't lift things...
Finish decorating Kadi's room...check
Finish playroom alphabet...check
Finish AF board for living room...check
Fix girls curtains...check

And of course there was a list of things I didn't get to but I won't list those. So I went around trying to see what else I needed to get done.
I am feeling OK but Kadi is giving me a run for my money. There has been lots of fights for quiet time. And before you say too much I know she could start to fight against naps but I am EXHAUSTED and I need to rest. 

0 comments: