So today I am just going to post the beauty of our area.
I know Travis is leaving soon so I HAD to get out and play with the ponies. Our black and white beauties have their own buddies out in the pasture that like to follow them everywhere.
The tri-color is Raen, she's another draft cross and owned by another doctor in the med group. The sorrel is Ginger, a quarter horse and owned by a sweet young couple.
Raen LOVES Sid and Izzy!!! They are normally inseparable...makes it pretty hard to catch mine sometimes.
I took Sid out by himself for the first time.
He was so well behaved...seriously better than Izz most of the time.
I can't wait to continue this adventure with this young boy.
Sure he is young (3 yrs) and it will take some time, patience and energy, but it will be fun. And in the end we will have 2 horses that Trav and I can ride together.




0 comments:
Post a Comment