I love my girls!!!
I love the fact that Teagan looks for her big sister. Anytime she sees Kadi she smiles SO big.
Sure she has bad days and so does Kadi, but the girls are always so sweet to each other. I am such a blessed momma.
This week on base has been Fire Safety week.
It is a time where the fire fighters on base show off their trucks, have a mini parade, and even come to read stories at the library.
I can't believe how grown up Kadi is now.
She was so nervous last year to see Sparky. This year that is what she was the most excited about.
She waited so patiently for her turn to take pictures with him. Even though she isn't the most polite to me at least she treats others with love and respect.
I am doing something right.
Exploring the truck thoroughly.
Teagan has figured out her napping schedule. After she goes down for a nap I send Kadi up for a quiet time so I am able to have quiet time as well.
As you can see...totally partying it up!
Oh the joys of being a mom, no time for the weary thats for sure.






0 comments:
Post a Comment