Travis is trying to potty train our cat!!! I thought he was crazy until I actually saw Rocco climb up. He has his own toilet seat until he is completely used to it.Crazy huh?
Travis is trying to potty train our cat!!! I thought he was crazy until I actually saw Rocco climb up. He has his own toilet seat until he is completely used to it.Posted by Travis and Kamala Sloan at 10:59 AM
I’M FEELING: Oh, SO tired!!!
I’M CRAVING: A breakfast that I don't have to make.
I’M LISTENING TO: The sounds of an empty house, plus my scripture study.
ON MY TO DO LIST: Neighborhood playtime, finish Kadi's room, paint dresser.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Nap time! And the day hasn't even really started yet.
5 comments:
have you been watching "meet the parents"? is it a regular kids' potty seat? too funny!
THAT IS AWESOME!!! Garth showed me your blog! it is nice to see an update of you guys! you can check out our blog at www.fambee.blogspot.com
That totally sounds like something Travis would think up...good luck. I hope it's easier then potty training children... :) Did you find a job that you like kamala?
What are you doing these days?
http://fambee.blogspot.com/2007/10/happy-birthday-travis.html
Check out our blog...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
http://fambee.blogspot.com/2007/10/happy-birthday-travis.html
Post a Comment