The Ryan across the quad from above from the Library window.
The Wellness center 2nd floor, the basketball court is in the center below.
The student building at night.
The Ryan across the quad from above from the Library window.
The Wellness center 2nd floor, the basketball court is in the center below.
The student building at night.Posted by Travis and Kamala Sloan at 2:46 PM
I’M FEELING: Oh, SO tired!!!
I’M CRAVING: A breakfast that I don't have to make.
I’M LISTENING TO: The sounds of an empty house, plus my scripture study.
ON MY TO DO LIST: Neighborhood playtime, finish Kadi's room, paint dresser.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Nap time! And the day hasn't even really started yet.
1 comments:
ooohhh... i feel your pain. did you have surgery? plates and screws? i hope it heals quickly.
berenice
email me please. i want to send you an invite to our blog.
Post a Comment