Here's another picture of school, this is the newest auditorium. This is at a health discussion with Mitt Romney last Tuesday.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Mitt Romney
Posted by Travis and Kamala Sloan at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's another picture of school, this is the newest auditorium. This is at a health discussion with Mitt Romney last Tuesday.
Posted by Travis and Kamala Sloan at 9:34 PM
I’M FEELING: Oh, SO tired!!!
I’M CRAVING: A breakfast that I don't have to make.
I’M LISTENING TO: The sounds of an empty house, plus my scripture study.
ON MY TO DO LIST: Neighborhood playtime, finish Kadi's room, paint dresser.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Nap time! And the day hasn't even really started yet.
1 comments:
so this has nothing to do with this post but I just wanted to say I'm glad you found our blog and we found yours! I'm happy to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment