Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Totally Not Fair!!!

Ok so we had another winter storm here in Iowa. *Caution* Do not drive while Iowan drivers are on the road. We got what looks like about a foot or more of fresh snow. So due to the snow DMU closed. But do I get a day off, of course not!! Here in Iowa people completely freak out if there is snow on the road. Normally if it snows the roads are clear and dry the next day so if it snows again LOOK OUT!! You will see tons of accidents between home and work. Goodness it does make me miss Alaska. The roads where a bit safer. So on this blustery day I hope everyone is safe and warm.

2 comments:

Andrea :) said...

I hear you! Rexburg totally got dumped on! I'm sure you remember how they don't plow the roads, instead they just pack it down or shove it in the middle of the road. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing fine and staying warm! :)

Andrea :) said...

I hear you! Rexburg totally got dumped on! I'm sure you remember how they don't plow the roads, instead they just pack it down or shove it in the middle of the road. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing fine and staying warm! :)