Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kamala's New Look

So on Conference weekend I finally got new glasses!!! I have had my old wire frames since 2000 when I graduated from High School. Now it is time for a new look. My wire frames have been sat on, stepped on, kicked (by me and by a horse or two), and whatever else I could have done to them. So since I have new insurance we went to LensCrafters and had an exam and got new frames. The sad thing about the whole day is that my eyes are getting worse each time I get them checked. Anywho here is a look of the old and the new and you all can see the difference and tell me what you think.
Old

New

5 comments:

Kelly said...

i like the new look. very cute.

jamieBEE said...

I LOVE EM!!! They are very cute!!!

Thomas Family said...

They look great. Lucky you!! I'm dying for some new glasses! :)

brittanyandtravis said...

cute glasses!!

Matt and Erin said...

I love the new glasses! You look so cute and stylin' in them. Sometimes I wish I needed glasses, just so I could look cool!