Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged

You have to stop what you are doing and take the following pictures NOW. No excuses! If you don't have time to blog just take the pictures NOW and blog when you can!! No cleaning, re-arranging, just have fun taking the pics!

1. Kitchen Sink 2. Favorite room 3. Fridge 4. Closet 5. Laundry room 6.Self Portrait 7. Kids are doing, or what you are doing 8. Dream Vacation 9.Favorite Shoes 10.bathroom And I tag, Erin, Chrissy, & Linsy!
1. Kitchen Sink - Hey there are actually no dishes in there, MIRACLE!

2. Favorite Room. I love being able to relax in our office. It is where my reading lamp, sewing machine, craft stash, and computer is. We even have a comfy couch to relax on, perfect. :)

3. Fridge - I know kinda pathetic how empty considering I only work part time and we both love to cook.

4. Closet - This closet actually is the length of the doors on either side, however it is not wide at all. Kinda a pain when it comes to storing things.


5. Laundry Room. I love love love having a washer and a dryer of my own. Might not choose stack able when we have our very own.


6. Self Portrait - I really am not very photogenic, sorry its not better.


7. Yep these are our kids. They do keep us busy.


8. Dream Vacation
So Travis has been in contact with one of his families that he taught in Brazil. Their son is planning on going on a mission in roughly 4 years and wants us to visit before he leaves. So we are trying to save enough to be able to go.


9. Favorite Shoes
- These are the boots that I bought as a prize for being released from the doctor after breaking my leg. I have been wanting a pair of these forever. :)


10. Bathroom


This tag was kind of fun, but took me awhile due to the fact that I get distracted too easily :) from Kamala

0 comments: