This week I really had to sit and think about what I am thankful for. I know that is sounds bad but our new car is what came to mind first. We recently bought our second vehicle. I was totally against showing it or telling anyone about it. I didn't want to brag and/or share. I know I am evil. To explain why we are so happy about this purchase we must have a little history. Travis for one has wanted a Nissan Xtera since they first came out 5-6 yrs ago. I was converted shortly after we started dating. We are major truck fans, and those that know me well will know that I seriously dislike sedans and vans. So after doing a complete search for a car that could handle snow well and will be comfortable for long drives this is what we ended up with. We got a mighty good deal and we have a blast driving it. Needles to say we are extremely happy. We love it!! I am sure the showing off will soon take place.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Week #7
Posted by Travis and Kamala Sloan at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment