Thursday, March 5, 2009

Did I mention...

We are moving this summer for Travis' rotations. Where are we headed? 

DAYTON OHIO!!!!
This was actually our first choice and we are so excited that we were blessed with this assignment. Yes originally we wanted to stay in Des Moines because I hate moving. After further research, on Travis' part, we decided that Dayton was a better choice. Not only did Travis feel that the hospital was better but there is also a Air Force Base in Dayton. It would be heavenly if he was able to get a residency at the base cause we then would not have to move for several years. Yes I know that means we will be farther East so we are farther from our families and our dear friends here. Not to worry though we wont fall of the face of the earth, you can't get rid of us that easily. This is really good news though and we are excited.

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Congratulations!! Is it weird to think that he is already starting rotations!! Hurray no more days full of class. :)

Unknown said...

so that's what dayton looks like?

NatMo said...

I am so glad you'll be able to settle down for a while!!! I bet that is a good feeling.