Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Bye to old Friends...

We are in the process of selling a few items on Craigslist right now. We are hoping that it will give a little more cash and make it possible to gain a few upgrades in our new home this summer.

The first item to go was a french horn that Travis won in a silent auction at BYU Idaho. He played the French Horn in high school and thought he would have the time to play more after we graduated. Well that free time never really came and since this was a 1953 instrument it wasn't the best sounding so off it went. We hope that one day we will be able to purchase either another or a trumpet that he can teach our children to play.
The second item to go was our lovely retro dining table. I have been wanting a new table for a while. I really want to make our home look like grown ups are in the house. This table has been awesome though. We got it when we first got married almost 5 years ago. It has seen long stays in storage and huge projects being built. Way to hang in there.
I was glad to see both of these items go to homes that they will find better use in.



1 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Hey, I played the french horn back in the day too!!