So on the 15th we headed up to Pella Iowa. We wanted to go to their Tulip Festival that they have every year but I had to work. So we decided to go after Travis got out of school. Yes it was raining but it was great because we didn't have to deal with that many tourists. After driving bus in Ketchikan Alaska the smaller the crowds he better. Here are a few pictures that I really enjoyed (we took a ton more too).
My handsome man doing some posing for me. It had stopped raining just for us.
We had to stop off at the bakery. I love fresh pastries and they were to die for. Yummy!!
This was looking into their historical village which had tours you could pay for.
Low and behold we found Wyatt Earp's childhood home. Wow who would of thought.
This picture is my all time favorite of the trip. This is in their main park with a globe in the center. See there was still some tulips blooming to. It was an awesome trip. Thanks for being adventurous and coming with me honey.
0 comments:
Post a Comment