Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Wind Surfing Regatta

Our next great Adventure was going out to Saylorville Lake on the 16th of this month. We have a good friend that enjoys several hobbies one of them being wind surfing. He told us that there was the Wind Surfer Regatta over that weekend so we had to see what it was like. It was amazing to see what this sport was like. Travis wants to learn how so when he has his lesson I will be sure to post his pictures too. 
Our friend Tim taking to the water like it was second nature.

It definitely looked harder than I thought it would be. It does look fun though, can't wait to see Travis try.

There were even surfers that were using gigantic kites to wake board behind. I thought these were even cooler.

One of the many races that took place that day starting off. It was all levels racing together, beginner to experienced.

We just backed our wonderful all terrain vehicle and relaxed in the back. It truly was an awesome day.

0 comments: