Thursday, February 9, 2012

Latest Doctor appt and pic

So we had our latest doctors appointment this week. It was even more special because Travis actually was able to be there. He had to work during the first appointment when we first saw an ultrasound. So I had Travis next to me as we heard the heartbeat for the first time. It's kinda crazy/creepy/special to hear. Our doctor even did another ultrasound just for Trav. We tried to see what the little guy was (gender wise) but it didn't want to cooperate. We are having another one done soon so I might post it. As for everything else we both the baby and I are healthy. I have enjoyed a nausea free couple of weeks but still am peeing like crazy, totally stuffy, and tired. Well I will keep you all posted. See ya in a couple weeks.




16 wks

1 comments:

t.t.turner said...

So exciting, Kamala! You're still so tiny!