So here we are another 2 weeks into the big pregnancy.
I can't believe that we are nearing the half way point...is this really me talking?
So I have been feeling better lately, I have only thrown up twice since we have moved into the second trimester. As for the latest appointment, it went well. I was a little nervous since we were going to have nearly 100 pics done. Once again Travis was not working during the time slot so he was able to be there the whole time. We were doing a full fetal scan to double check the baby's size and the due date. Everything looked normal and we even tried to see the gender again. Once again though the little stinker would not cooporate. Travis thinks he saw something but I am not gonna say anything until we are more sure. However even though we couldn't see what the little guy is gonna be, we did get an awesome profile picture. Travis says that it is a classic textbook profile ultrasound of a baby, "perfect" he says. So that is it for this post. We are excited for the next adventure that will be entering our lives.
2 comments:
exciting! do u have names yet?
hey girl, I just came across your blog, and wowza!!! You're expecting a baby, congrats! That is great news and we are so excited for you and Travis. Hope life is finding you both well and we look forward to catching up again in the future.
Post a Comment