Sunday, February 8, 2015

Taking Deep Breathes Daily

It's been a very long week! 
I love Kadi with all my heart but for whatever reason since she was sick last week she has regressed to a very needy screaming toddler. 
Before you say anything I am fully aware that tis the time for terrible twos. 
I'm not an idiot!
Here's the thing she is over 3 ft tall and I am 5 months pregnant...you try wrestling a very limber toddler who is kicking and yelling. So yea it's been a trying week!
Travis helps when he can and I love the fact that he is home so often.
Kadi has discovered the games for the Wii. It was the cutest thing to see her trying to figure out the sword fighting with daddy. She loves to learn new things and I love to watch her mind work.
She is a very determined child...it makes life interesting.

So after the last couple of weeks being very stressful at home I finally took a afternoon for myself and went to a salon and made sure we had a date night this week. 
I have been dyeing for real Chinese food. Those that live in California or East Coast will only understand. People don't believe me that if you want good Chinese or Mexican food no "white" people can work there. Well we have found several good Mexican food joints over the years but no real good Chinese places. I had heard that a place called Umami in Great Falls was good so I wanted to try it.

Boy oh boy was it AMAZING!!!!
I can not describe how amazing it was. 
They not only have a full Chinese menu but also a Japanese menu as well. They have a sushi bar too...I really don't like sushi though so doesn't tempt me.
Yes I was chewing...don't judge.
We were so sad when it was gone...we're totally coming back SOON. 
Whoever wants to come join us is welcome.
It only took almost 10 yrs for us to find the Chinese food worth dyeing for.
Thank you honey for a date night dinner to remember.

0 comments: