After reading this blog in Linsy's site Travis thought it would be really funny to share what we found under our names. So here goes,
1. Travis Needs to Get a Customized Wii, (You have no idea how funny that is)
2.Travis Needs help! (That is true for certain days)
3.Travis needs a new line. (I am not sure how true that is cause he never used any on me)
4.Travis needs more practice with his spelling. (This is absolutely not true he is my walking dictionary)
5.Travis needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and thinking he's unlucky. (As far as I know he never feels this way)
6.Travis needs to beat the crap out of these guys. (What guys are we talking about?)
7.Travis needs a sanity check. (Once again this could be true)
8.Travis needs that encouragement. (I try everyday)
9.Travis needs to grow up. (If he did I don't think he would be as much fun)
10. Travis needs to spend less time playing with the pencil in his pants and more time with the pencils he uses to do his work. (Enough said)
Now the ones I (Travis) found about Kamala.
1.Kamala needs a man to bond with in order to define her personality. (she doesn't, but it makes me feel important)
2.Kamala needs urgent recovery. (That was a few months ago with the leg)
3.Kamala needs a new Publicist. (apparently she's not getting enough publicity)
4.Kamala needs to get off her butt and do some work. (after the rest of these, I'm not sure what work we're talking about)
5.Kamala will need to take a firm stand on enforcing labor rights for exotic dancers. (important subject)
6.Kamala needs some lessons on listening comprehension. (what? i don't understand)
7.Kamala needs an english description. (translated from her other descriptions)
8.Kamala and Killer Khan need to be trained for the craziest most brutal encounter of their lives, and its obvious to him that Skandor Akbar isn't giving due diligence to his tag team champions. (this has to be read by a monster truck announcer voice)
9.Kamala needs to be kept away from the men on board. (she is a man-eater)
10.Kamala needs sex workers. (to bring in the money!)
If you thought these were strange try your name under google i.e.. "Travis needs" and see what you find.
2 comments:
I tried it but I didn't get anything, maybe I didn't do it right or maybe Aupreille is just to hard of a name for google.
Ha, ha! That's funny! The best one for me was "Natalie needs to go pee". I didn't look at all of the google pages, only three, but that's funny. who thought of doing that???
Post a Comment