How are we expected to give a man our vote for President of the United States of America when he doesn’t have the respect to put his right hand over his heart during our National Anthem?
I'm sorry I was taught that you put your hand over your heart for the Pledge and for the Anthem no matter what. And all he had to say about is that his grandfather taught him not to. What kind of excuse is that? There are way to many things that bother me about Senator Obama.
What is your impression?

2 comments:
uh...there is no picture - so i don't know what you are talking about
Kamala, I had no idea. Thank you so much for leaving that comment for me. It means so much. Sometimes, it is just so nice to have someone know exactly what your feeling. I'm so sorry for your loss. Just like you said, if you'd ever like to email me, feel free.
Post a Comment