This was an awesome Date Night! Travis have some awesome friends that are adventurous just like us and love to try new things. They had found Climb Iowa earlier in the school year and invited us to come and climb. Since we don't have harnesses and are trying to skimp (ok thats not the only reason, I wasn't sure how my ankle would stand this and didn't want to pay), we decided to free climb. It was so much fun. I can honestly say I enjoyed it more than climbing with harnesses, they get in the way too easily. We could climb everywhere and try new areas. I think we have found a new hobby. I definitely think we need to find a place in Dayton and get some climbing shoes so we can go more often. Its a shame it took us this long to do this. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is not afraid of heights, it was awesome!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Looks like y'all had fun! Hope the packing and plans to move are going great!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love my memories of college and of course I am and always will enjoy them, but Rexburg was fun for 4 years, and that's about all I could ever do. But to each their own - that's the beauty of differences & opinions - it makes life that much more interesting!
I hope you like Dayton and get settled soon!
Post a Comment