You know the whole "blogging every aspect of your life" thing is still pretty new to me. At times I really don't see the point. So here is the question, does anyone actually look at our main blog? If you truly do enjoy my rantings and ravings let me know with a comment below. A friend of mine wrote something similar on her blog and it made me curious if people look at mine. And don't worry those of you that do enjoy our blog, I will be updating soon.

8 comments:
I always look at your blog. Have you moved yet?
ok so that last comment was from me. My mom is visiting and I didn't know she was logged in. Oops. She doesn't look at your blog... :)
We always look at your blog!! :)
Keep it up!!!
We are here. It's tough sometimes blogging. I think the best policy is to write for yourself. I guess I set my expectations on something I have control over.
I always read your blog, even when I don't comment. I just thought I would let you know. :-)
We love seeing what you guys are up to! :)
I read it :)
I look! Love your blog, keep it up! I did that too where I asked if anyone ever looked at my blog and only like 11 people commented. LAME!
Post a Comment