Monday, April 20, 2009

The Mustache Story

This post was supposed to go out with the rest of our christmas break stories but it just never made it up. Travis had mentioned before christmas that he thought it would be really funny to have all the boys in his family to grow goat-tees for the break and then shave them all off and have mustaches for christmas day. Well he was the only one to follow through, I think he actually forgot to tell his brothers of the idea. 
It was hilarious!!! When he decided to shave the chin off I had to make sure to document it. After he was done he wandered from room to room to see if anyone would notice. It took several people a while to realize what he had done. It was so funny!! 
Starting the trim...
The lovely handle bar! I was laughing so hard!! 
He decided, once we were home again, to see what a military regulation mustache would look like. 

Now just to let you all no I REALLY do not like mustaches. This was a one time thing. He would be in a lot of trouble if he kept one all the time.
Funny story though, huh!

1 comments:

NatMo said...

WOW! He looks like Val Kilmer with the goat, but like Wesley in Princess Bride with the 'stache! (by the way, I do drop in on your blog, and I do like it).