Monday, March 7, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge!!

I know it's silly but I want to try to do this.
I have way too much FREE time so I thought I would start this.
You'll also learn something new about me, maybe.

So here we go... DAY 1
A picture of yourself with 10 facts:

1. My absolute favorite color is green, but I own more brown and blue.
2. I am scared to death of squirrels.... they are evil little creatures!!!
3. My birthdays are getting scary...for some reason I feel really old!
4. I have had more injuries in my twenties than any other age all together!!
5. I am the worst at taking pictures, I always forget we have a camera.
6. I HATE to work inside. I would much rather work in the sun all day!!
7. I love scary Sci-Fi movies as long as I have my comfy blanket to hide with.
8. I really am paranoid that I don't work out enough!!!
9. I have beaten guys at arm wrestling...sshh don't tell anyone.
10. I sing all the time...by myself. I am not the theatrical one in my family.

Did you learn anything new?
See ya tomorrow!

0 comments: