Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity;
I am insanely self-conscious about my weight and my figure. I am always worried about if I workout enough. I hate what I look like even though my wonderful man tells me to not worry about it.
Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity;
I am insanely self-conscious about my weight and my figure. I am always worried about if I workout enough. I hate what I look like even though my wonderful man tells me to not worry about it.
Posted by Travis and Kamala Sloan at 11:38 AM
I’M FEELING: Oh, SO tired!!!
I’M CRAVING: A breakfast that I don't have to make.
I’M LISTENING TO: The sounds of an empty house, plus my scripture study.
ON MY TO DO LIST: Neighborhood playtime, finish Kadi's room, paint dresser.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Nap time! And the day hasn't even really started yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment