Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die;

I have always, always wanted to ride a horse on a beach. There is something about being able to run as far as you can see with the power, beauty and grace of the ocean right next to you.
I will do this before I die, I just know it.

1 comments:

Chrissy Jo said...

I just blogged about this recently! Nick and I got to go horseback riding on the beach in Costa Rica with my Dad. It was amazing. My Dad had always wanted to gallop down a beach. I never took my horse past a short trot because I'm not all that experienced with horses, but it was still something straight out of a dream. I hope it happens for you sooner than later and that there is someone there to take pictures for you!