Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Irish Week!!!

This week has been SO exhausting but SO much fun. We loved seeing family this week. Everything is better when family is involved!
Yes Kadi exhausted mommy with all her fit throwing the last night in Bozeman but we made it home in one piece.
So back to work, inspections and exercises for Travis and back to fun warm days for Kadi and I. I'm feeling ok these days, tired from chasing Kadi all day but good for the most part. I try to rest here and there but it is hard when the little miss doesn't like to nap anymore. Which by the way is not preferred. 

I read an article saying that kids should NOT nap after turning 2 cause it does physical harm to their growth and development. Well I call phony on whoever wrote the article. One look at Kadi's dark circles and swollen eyes and try to deal with the fits she has at 6p and then tell me she doesn't need naps.  

Anywho, things are being gathered for the new little princess that will be debuting in just over 10 wks. We have gotten all of the large purchases taken care of...you know
* the 2nd convertible crib
* Glider chair
* Double stroller
Now on to the fun not necessarily important items. However I did notice I got rid of A LOT of clothes as Kadi got bigger. I pretty much have the BARE MINIMUM amount for this little lady. Oh well can we say shopping spree?!?!?!

Once we got back to town we got ready to see Papa Dude and the Montana Shamrockers. They came to perform on St Patrick's Day at a local restaurant. Kadi was SO excited to see her Papa and SO excited to dance the night away.
The Montana Shamrockers, Rob is the second to last guitarist going left to right.

Kadi and her cousin Tucker Laird dancing away.

The patrons at the restaurant really got a kick out of the kids dancing...Coulter was wanting in on the fun but Tucker and Kadi ignored the poor kid.

The week ended and we decided that the best Sunday activity was flying kites. Kadi LOVED it!!! Plus she loves her daddy A LOT!

0 comments: