Friday, August 8, 2014

Hey guess what? Another weekend in Polson!!!

"On the road again" and sadly we aren't done yet. We're loving it though!!!
We LOVE being so close to family and friends that we can drive or they can drive to see each other.

This weekend we are headed back to Polson to attend a wedding of one of Travis' best friends from High School, Branden Brown. We are so very excited that we are excited we are close enough to go!

Kadi does so great in the car. I think she likes the fact that they are short (ish) drives and she gets to see family. Most of the time either naps or reads books for the whole 3.5-4 hr drive. Once in awhile we put on a movie but she does really good.

While we were in Polson we got to relax and enjoy family. There was AWESOME thunderstorms while we were there. Those types of storms just look AMAZING over the lake!!! Gosh I love where we live!!!

Even with the crazy Montana weather you can see that it was a BEAUTIFUL day! 
 Branden and his Mom and Dad. 
 I wish I could have gotten a close up of his face...it was cute. He was grinning so big!!!
 The beautiful bride.
The ceremony was sweet, relaxed and we loved how they included the Brides daughter.

The ceremony was outside this really pretty barn on Finley Point (for anyone that knows the area). It was so cute!!!
 Branden is REALLY into cars so it's only fitting to have two cakes...let alone a tire.
 Such a sweet couple...I can't wait to get to know her better.
Travis was the star of the dance floor. Gotta love the man's moves!!!
Kadi had a blast with her grandparents and Auntie Brayden. I just can't get over how close we are now!!! I LOVE IT!

We have a weekend to recoup and then off to another wedding, my family this time. Once we are home from that one then we are home for a good long while to work on unpacking.

0 comments: