Tuesday, August 12, 2014

We FINALLY are in the house!!!

Ok folks, I understand that today is the not the day that some of these posts are coming out, but I'm trying to keep a journal to when these things actually happened. If you don't like the way I'm doing it then come here and be my personal scribe and blog all that happens.
That being said this what the run down of the dates since we left Dayton.
* July 9th, Leave Dayton
* July 13th, reached Great Falls
* July 19th, my Dad FINALLY came to Great Falls
* July 22nd, my family headed home
* July 25th, our first trip to Polson and Kadi's sad sick weekend
* August 1st, head BACK to Polson for the Brown wedding
* August 5th, we leave TLF (which was furnished) to move into OUR house (which wasn't furnished)
* August 10th, first Sunday in the new ward (Kadi is scared of ALL kids, you know this is odd)
* August 11th, movers come and drop off our belongings!!! Hurrah let the unpacking begin!
* August 15th, headed down to Utah for the wedding for my cousin (pictures will be coming)

Ok so as for the house I have included the pictures that were sent to us. Our floor plan is a mirror image of the one your seeing. We are so blessed be given the house that we were and so very fast, we weren't expecting that.


So our number is 716 but we are on the end. We actually have a playground right about where you see the truck trailer. Kadi loves to go and play out there...but yes you read right she is scared of everyone. It makes me sad seeing her so nervous.

Once again we are on the right side not the left and our place is blue and our grass is very green...cause I'm AWESOME!

The door is on the right again and I just organized this...did I mention I'm AWESOME!?!?!

Seeing these pics again and knowing we're a mirror image is so odd...but you get the idea.

There are SO many closets and shelving EVERYWHERE!!! We really don't have as much stuff/junk as I thought. This is the coat closet!

Downstairs half bath

I can not tell you how excited for this room I am!!! I have been wanting a mudroom for SO long. I got my dream washer/dryer too!!!

Here's the living room. We are bringing our computer down here so it's more part of the living space. This is coming from the entry way...this actually is the same layout...but this the only one so far.

This kitchen is HUGE!!! And there is a pantry too!

Imagine mirror image again, but this is the dining room...it's also HUGE!!!

Ok so I only have one picture to give you and idea of the rooms. Their pretty much the same. Once they are all organized and unpacked I think it'll make more since, but there are 4 total.

The master bathroom...not much to say...it's a bathroom of pretty good size.

Master bedroom walk-in closet...SWEET!!!

Once again TONS of closets. This linen closet thats in the hall upstairs is so big we can't fill it.
A nice good sized hall bathroom for Kadi and all her guests when they come and VISIT!

Now this is Kadi's absolute FAVORITE room! They call it the Arctic room but we call it the toy room...yes so it's a 4 bedroom house with this as well!

So we lived with just suitcases and a pack and play for 6 days and then the crates came! Kadi went and played with a neighbor and Travis and I sat and listened to AWESOME 80's and 90's music and watched people bring boxes in. It was a really fun day. 
 As I get rooms set I'll take pictures so people can see what I've been up to.

3 comments:

GarthDB said...

Most of the images are broken sadly.

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

What the CRAP!!! Ok I'll try to fix it!

The Trappett collective said...

You make me want to live on base, or maybe it is the montana scenery. We are liking Vegas, and the warmth! But missing old friends. Love the consistent updated blog, must get motivated to do the same!!